The Clarence Campeau Development Fund in partnership with MNP and the Government of Saskatchewan is offering the Digital Growth Academy to Métis business owners located in Saskatchewan.
Live sessions are every Tuesday from 12:00-1:00 (lunch hour) for 12 weeks. All sessions will be recorded in case you can’t make it in person! There is no prep work required, no homework after and help is offered throughout the duration of the program.
This program is offered free of charge! You can participate in as few or as many sessions as you would like.
Session topics will include:
- Introduction to Digital Devices
- Digital Accounts and Platforms
- Business Information Research
- Business Communication
- Personal Cyber Security
- Business Planning
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Using Social Media Platforms for Business
- Financial Management
- Cyber Security for Business
- Creating a Company Website
- E-Commerce Management
If you are interested in this program, please fill out the form and a representative from MNP will reach out to you to complete the registration process with the Government of Saskatchewan.