October 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Get UNCORKED with us!
Uncorked is where local entrepreneurs, business professionals, and leaders from the Greater Regina Area go to connect . Hosted on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, Uncorked aims to inspire through storytelling and casual couch conversation as we ask some of the boldest businesswomen and leaders of the community the most unpredictable and unfiltered questions about business, life, and community. We welcome everyone and anyone to register – no membership required! Join us and get Uncorked!
Featuring Colleen Cretin and Taylor Chapman, Co-Owners and Operating Partners at Good Spirit Kombucha
Colleen’s passion for brewing kombucha fell into place when her brother, Andrew and sister-in-law, Taylor, began brewing kombucha on the side with Kale at Good Spirit Kombucha. What started as a fun hobby turned into a business growth opportunity and the fulfilling work of crafting a product from start to finish. Prior to finding joy in the daily successes and challenges of being a small business owner, Colleen achieved a BBA in Accounting at the University of Regina and spent a few years working and traveling through Asia and Europe. Her love for new experiences makes entrepreneurship a great fit.
When Taylor was finishing her kinesiology classes at the University of Regina, the opportunity to join Kale in Good Spirit Kombucha arose. With an interest in wellness and entrepreneurship the opportunity to run a kombucha brewery was perfect! Over a few short years she grew Good Spirit Kombucha from a side gig with friends to a commercial scale brewing company.
- In compliance with the Government of Saskatchewan’s latest public health measures, proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours) will be required to access all in-person WESK events or services (effective October 1).
- Masks are required at all times within the building. Masks will be made available should you need one.
- We will be requesting your information for contact tracing. This is voluntary, but we hope you will consider it for the health and safety of everyone.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the room.
- Less than 50% of the venue capacity will be used.n