Looking for applications? Below you’ll find what you need to get started with the Clarence Campeau Development Fund.
Métis Emergency Stabilization Program Application (COVID-19)
This program is designed as an emergency measure to support small business owners in meeting their immediate operating cash flow needs. Please note: both the Application and Cash Flow Statement will need to be completed.
This document allows us to begin working on your project, and helps us understand your opportunity.
Personal Financial Statement
This document must be filled out by each business owner. It provides the necessary information to evaluate eligibility.
For Existing Clients: Management Skills & Business Support Application
As an existing client, you are eligible for programs that can help you manage and improve your operations. These applications are below.
How to Apply
- Download the fillable PDF forms and fill out the required information.
- Once you are finished, save the form for your records.
- When ready to apply, submit your completed application to email@example.com
Do you have questions?
Fill out the form and one of our Business Development Specialists will get in touch.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]
How to save money with an interest-free loan An indepth look at the financial impact the Clarence Campeau Development Fund can have A typical question we get [...]
Business Support Grant How to Grow Your Métis Owned Business Did you know there are other upsides to taking out a loan with the Clarence Campeau Development [...]