Business Development Program
An interest-free loan designed to help leverage funding from other institutions.
This program is intended to assist Métis entrepreneurs by providing equity through a repayable interest-free loan contribution enhancing the applicant’s ability to leverage financing from other institutions and agencies.
Under this program, CCDF can provide interest-free financial assistance of up to the lessor of $300,000 per project or 50% of project costs excluding pre-operating costs, working capital, and goodwill as identified in the program costs.
The purpose of this program is:
- To establish a new business
- To purchase an existing business
- To expand and renovate an existing business
- Contribution Agreement
- Businesses funded under this program must demonstrate viability through a sound business plan.
- Applicants must contribute a minimum of 5% equity to the project.
- Equity may be in the form of cash, machinery, equipment, real estate or other unencumbered assets. Assets must be valued at fair market value by an independent appraiser.
- A 1% administration fee will be applied to all Business Development Equity Contributions.
- Applicant(s) must be of Métis Ancestry operating a business in Saskatchewan.
- Repayment contribution is an interest-free loan and term up to a maximum of 10 years.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
8 Financial Behaviours That Will Shape Your Company’s Future
8 Financial Behaviours That Will Shape Your Company's Future It’s no secret that our financial behaviours have a significant impact on our personal life, but let’s not forget about the business side of things. There [...]
Why it’s important to understand financial statements
Why It’s Important To Understand Financial Statements Most of us didn’t start our business because we had a dream of being an accountant. However, as we learn through the journey, financial management is one of [...]
The Clarence Campeau Development Fund Process [6 Steps]
The Clarence Campeau Development Fund Process [6 Steps] Our approach to business funding is different. While the bank is focused on securing assets, we’re focused on the entrepreneur's [...]