Business Development Program
An interest-free loan designed to help leverage funding from other institutions.
This program is intended to assist Métis entrepreneurs by providing equity through a repayable interest-free loan contribution enhancing the applicant’s ability to leverage financing from other institutions and agencies.
Under this program, CCDF can provide interest-free financial assistance of up to the lessor of $300,000 per project or 50% of project costs excluding pre-operating costs, working capital, and goodwill as identified in the program costs.
The purpose of this program is:
- To establish a new business
- To purchase an existing business
- To expand and renovate an existing business
- Contribution Agreement
- Businesses funded under this program must demonstrate viability through a sound business plan.
- Applicants must contribute a minimum of 5% equity to the project.
- Equity may be in the form of cash, machinery, equipment, real estate or other unencumbered assets. Assets must be valued at fair market value by an independent appraiser.
- A 1% administration fee will be applied to all Business Development Equity Contributions.
- Applicant(s) must be of Métis Ancestry operating a business in Saskatchewan.
- Repayment contribution is an interest-free loan and term up to a maximum of 10 years.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]
How to save money with an interest-free loan An indepth look at the financial impact the Clarence Campeau Development Fund can have A typical question we get [...]
Business Support Grant How to Grow Your Métis Owned Business Did you know there are other upsides to taking out a loan with the Clarence Campeau Development [...]