Business Plan Program
An essential for understanding financial projections and future cash flow.
This program is intended to provide support to entrepreneurs who in the opinion of the Fund have a business concept that through initial screening provides excellent opportunity but requires a professional business plan to attract financing.
This program will allow entrepreneurs to engage the services of professional consultants to undertake the quality of research and planning necessary to develop a business plan and attract the appropriate financing.
CCDF can consider funding up to 75% of the costs to a maximum of $10,000.
- Contribution Agreement
- The applicant will provide CCDF with an application for initial screening by the Fund
- CCDF can consider funding up to 75% of the costs to a maximum of $10,000
- This funding is a non-repayable grant.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]
How to save money with an interest-free loan An indepth look at the financial impact the Clarence Campeau Development Fund can have A typical question we get [...]
Business Support Grant How to Grow Your Métis Owned Business Did you know there are other upsides to taking out a loan with the Clarence Campeau Development [...]