Business Support Program
Provides third-party advice and analysis on specific business issues.
This program is intended to provide professional support to existing CCDF clients to help improve their opportunity for success.
- Contribution Agreement
- The applicant must be an existing CCDF client.
- This funding is intended to allow the business to engage the service of a professional consultant to examine the operations of the business to identify areas that require special consideration.
- The applicant must provide the name and qualifications of the consultant, terms of reference, and a quote of the costs agreed upon.
- CCDF can consider funding of up to 100% of the cost, to a maximum of $10,000 over the life of the contribution.
- Funding is not intended for the development of interim or annual financial statements.
- This funding is a non-repayable grant.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]