Business Support Program
Provides third-party advice and analysis on specific business issues.
This program is intended to provide professional support to existing CCDF clients to help improve their opportunity for success.
- Contribution Agreement
- The applicant must be an existing CCDF client.
- This funding is intended to allow the business to engage the service of a professional consultant to examine the operations of the business to identify areas that require special consideration.
- The applicant must provide the name and qualifications of the consultant, terms of reference, and a quote of the costs agreed upon.
- CCDF can consider funding of up to 100% of the cost, to a maximum of $10,000 over the life of the contribution.
- Funding is not intended for the development of interim or annual financial statements.
- This funding is a non-repayable grant.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Client Stories: Audra Hill
Client Stories | Audra Hill Audra Hill – Farmer John’s Local Market & Kitchen By Cassi Smith Farmer John’s Local Market & Kitchen is connecting communities with locally [...]
Client Stories: Loree Richardson
Client Stories | Loree Richardson Loree Richardson, Richarson Law By Cassi Smith The number of Métis owned and operated businesses is climbing in Saskatchewan. From trades to academia, [...]
Client Stories: Yvette Frank
Client Stories | Yvette Frank Yvette Frank, Leather Works and Crafts, Foam Lake By Cassi Smith For most of us, our careers are our source of income, a way [...]