Major Business Development Program
Aimed towards supporting large-scale business opportunities.
This program is intended to help increase the involvement of Métis entrepreneurs in the energy and resource sectors and other large-scale business initiatives.
CCDF can provide financial assistance of 50% of the project costs excluding pre-operating costs, working capital, and goodwill. Minimum funding under this program is $300,001 up to a maximum of $1,000,000.
The purpose of this program is:
- To establish a new business
- To purchase an existing business
- To expand and renovate an existing business
- Common Shares
- Preferred Shares
- Contribution Agreement
- Other Forms of Debt
- Businesses funded under this program must be for-profit and commercially viable with total project costs in excess of $600,000.
- All businesses must demonstrate viability through a professionally prepared business plan.
- Priority will be given to, but not restricted to projects that demonstrate a high degree of job creation.
- Applicants must provide a minimum 5% equity to the project. Equity may be in the form of cash, equipment, real estate or other unencumbered fixed assets.
- A 1% administration fee will be applied to all Major Business Development Equity Contributions.
- Applicant(s) must be of Métis Ancestry operating a business in Saskatchewan.
- Maximum term for repayable loan will be flexible and at the discretion of CCDF.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]
How to save money with an interest-free loan An indepth look at the financial impact the Clarence Campeau Development Fund can have A typical question we get [...]
Business Support Grant How to Grow Your Métis Owned Business Did you know there are other upsides to taking out a loan with the Clarence Campeau Development [...]