Management Skills Program
Available to existing clients to improve their business management skills.
This program supports training for Métis Entrepreneurs to develop their management and marketing skills.
CCDF can consider funding up to 75% of the approved costs, to a maximum of $10,000 per entrepreneur.
- Contribution Agreement
- The applicant must be a Métis Entrepreneur.
- The applicant must provide an application that includes the purpose of the course as well as a course outline and a detailed budget of the costs.
- An applicant must demonstrate that he/she has approached other Métis educational funding agencies prior to applying to CCDF. CCDF does not intend to duplicate the services of other Métis Nation agencies or affiliates.
- Training must be through credible organizations that undertake to provide the appropriate training.
- The training must be specific to business management and not technical training unrelated to the development of management and marketing skills.
- CCDF only pays direct course costs such as tuition, workshop fees and books. Living costs are not included.
- This funding is intended for short courses (degree and postgraduate studies are excluded).
- This funding is a non-repayable grant.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Client Stories: Audra Hill
Client Stories | Audra Hill Audra Hill – Farmer John’s Local Market & Kitchen By Cassi Smith Farmer John’s Local Market & Kitchen is connecting communities with locally [...]
Client Stories: Loree Richardson
Client Stories | Loree Richardson Loree Richardson, Richarson Law By Cassi Smith The number of Métis owned and operated businesses is climbing in Saskatchewan. From trades to academia, [...]
Client Stories: Yvette Frank
Client Stories | Yvette Frank Yvette Frank, Leather Works and Crafts, Foam Lake By Cassi Smith For most of us, our careers are our source of income, a way [...]