Management Skills Program
Available to existing clients to improve their business management skills.
This program supports training for existing CCDF clients to develop their management and marketing skills.
CCDF can consider funding up to 75% of the approved costs, to a maximum of $10,000 over the life of the contribution.
- Contribution Agreement
- The applicant must be an existing CCDF client.
- The applicant must provide an application that includes the purpose of the course as well as a course outline and a detailed budget of the costs.
- An applicant must demonstrate that he/she has approached other Métis educational funding agencies prior to applying to CCDF. CCDF does not intend to duplicate the services of other Métis Nation agencies or affiliates.
- Training must be through credible organizations that undertake to provide the appropriate training.
- The training must be specific to business management and not technical training unrelated to the development of management and marketing skills.
- CCDF only pays direct course costs such as tuition, workshop fees and books. Living costs are not included.
- This funding is intended for short courses (degree and postgraduate studies are excluded).
- This funding is a non-repayable grant.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]