Women’s Business Development Program
This program is designed to help Métis Women get into business.
This program is to assist Saskatchewan Métis Women with the desire to become entrepreneurs, overcome barriers and enhance their ability to leverage financing and support services from other financial institutions and agencies.
Under this program CCDF can provide an interest free loan of up to the lesser of $100,000 or 65% of project costs excluding pre-operating costs and working capital identified in the program costs.
The purpose of this program is:
- To establish a new business
- To purchase an existing business
- To expand and renovate an existing business
- Contribution Agreement
- Funding under this program is intended to support individual women or women partnerships.
- Businesses funded under this program must be for-profit and demonstrated viability through a sound business plan.
- Applicants must contribute a minimum of 2% equity to the project.
- Maximum contribution of $100,000.
- The contribution will be an interest-free loan.
- No administrative fees.
- The business must be 100% owned by Saskatchewan Métis Woman or Métis Women
- Businesses funded under this program must be for-profit and demonstrate viability.
- After 60 months of satisfactory repayment of principal, the client will have the option to repay the balance in full less ten percent (10%) of the original approved amount.
- Ten percent (10%) will be forgiven in the form of a grant to a maximum amount of $10,000.
- Repayment term up to a maximum of 10 years.
Let’s get started!
Are you Métis? Fill out your information for a FREE financing consultation.
- Who is Clarence Campeau? June 21, 2020
- Everything you need to know before signing loan agreements June 12, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 27, 2020 May 28, 2020
- Weekly COVID-19 Economic Update – May 12, 2020 May 13, 2020
Business Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs
Everything You Need to Know Before Signing a Loan Agreement Advice for Métis Entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan A business loan is designed to protect an entrepreneur’s cash flow and [...]